Sunday, November 15, 2009

Anthony Holland - 21 Weeks Missing


Well, today is 21 weeks and still no news.

Anthony is the featured missing person for the 18 WHEEL ANGELS in a national truckers magazine. Story is posted in a blog from October 3rd. We so desperately hope this will get his story and picture looked at by thousands of truckers all over this great nation.

We all went out searching this weekend. A very nice family allowed us to search their property. Their land and home is just north of Anthony's land where his pick-up and cell phone were found. We appreciate all the land owners that have been so gracious to us. My aunt sacrificed her Saturday and went out with us. We continue to be awed by everyone's kindness and help.

I got so lost on this search. I don't understand how but I would head out walking west of the my dad's truck, and continue to walk west and the next thing I knew I was east of his truck. Go figure. But you can tell that the thickets were thick (see pictures) even though the leaves were dead. I think I entered one and then another and just got turned around. We did see one snake (harmless) and a coyote. But that was all - no clues.

No comments:

Post a Comment